Thursday, March 16, 2006

Just my worldview


Have often thought about various things and felt like sharing them with those that know me and those that don't , so that I could see if I have struck a resonant chord with the thoughts of others. Since this is the most common way human beings have determined an experience to be the truth, that is to say , if everybody has had the same experience, in a circumstance, then it likely that this is a scientific fact. Hence the name truthscan.
My apologies if that sounds bombastic, which I am afraid it does , but this is the simple logic behind the title.Not sure, however , if this touchstone of empirical observation, applies to thoughts as similar thoughts may not guarantee that these thoughts are indeed fact, even reflect facts.
For example, in the past,every one believed that the Sun rotated round the earth and not vice versa and that even seemed apparent, but history and science have revealed that to be untrue.
Nevertheless, most of our thoughts arise as a reflection of experience, and sometimes sharing of the same actually leads to learning which is what I am all about. So, everybody, come to this weblog, with a view to express , listen and perhaps even learn!
Feel free to criticise , try not to abuse , and just join the fun!
Rakesh Krishnan

No comments: