Monday, June 26, 2006

questions and a conman

How much of the Faiths today are about about God ?

Why do religions have to pretend to know everything?

Why does everything have to relate to a book?

So much of rubbish about the word and the book, both are human inventions? I have never seen a word bring a dead amoeba to life, let alone a human?

Why do we pretend to be better than animals ? I believe that chimps might even be ashamed of us !!

Saw a preacher yesterday, he was in this 5 star hotel doing miracles in the name of a humble carpenter, who never saw such opulence in a much more meaningful life?!! He had a private jet, and says “the meek shall inherit the earth” failing to add “as for me, I shall have a private jet”!!

Never in my life did I see such an abuse of faith, had taken my video camera along thinking I will experience something worth capturing on my camera, but when I saw how the seating of the audience was being manipulated I knew there was nothing worth recording.

Have seen so many confidence tricksters, I knew what was to come, slick smorgasbord of timeless truths “manipulated to make a trap for fools” like me wasting their precious time watching this circus of Falsehood!

No comments: